Sunday 21 June 2015

service photostat ricoh and repair

Looking for service for your photostat machine, I'm a freelance technician with 26 years of experience for Ricoh Photostat machine. I also sell and rent recondition Ricoh photostat and consumable parts such as Toners, spareparts and drums at reasonable price.
I service areas in Shah Alam, Klang, Petaling Jaya, KL, Rawang, Kuala Kubu Baru, Sabak Bernam, Kajang, Bangi, Sepang and even Nilai, Seremban, Senawang, Port Dickson.
In Perak, i cover areas in Tanjung Malim, Raub, Slim Rivers, Kampar, Bukit Beruntung.

I service all type of Ricoh Models black and color photostat.
Should you need my service do sms me or send an e-mail 
to maxcopyent@yahoo.com
or sms me 011-10684820 
My name is Gary

I service brands like NASHUATEC, LANIER, INFOTECH, GESTETNER & RICOH

                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment