Saturday 21 June 2014

Rent Buy or Service Ricoh Photostat Machine

Hi There I am Gary and I service repair and even rent or sell wide range of RICOH photostat machine.
Brands like Nashuatec, Getstetner, Lanier, Infotech and Ricoh. I am a freelance experience Technician with over 20 years in this field.
My photocopy machine price are reasonable and much cheaper than big companies.
I even sell TONERS and PARTS at discounted price.
I travel areas in Klang Valley, Petaling Jaya, Shah Alam, Kuala Lumpur, Kajang, Bangi.
I also service areas in Nilai, Seremban, Gemas, Port Dickson Tampin, Melaka, Muar, Segamat and Johor Bahru Areas.
Do send me your email should you need my service to : maxcopyent@yahoo.com
or SMS me 011-10684820 (Gary / Patrick)




2 comments:

  1. please return call to Mr Koo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call you few times, since you are too busy, kindly return call please!

    ReplyDelete